Sunday, June 06, 2010

Costume Design 101 by Richard La Motte



Costume Design 101 is the best book i have ever read on costume designing. It has helped me so much. In the past weeks, i've been reading it for hours at a time, high lighting important stuff and organizing things that i need to do. Richard La Motte, gives you important information from getting started in the business to script breakdown and meetings for the film your working on. It's an extremely hard business to get into but if your passionate about it, i'd take a look at this book because its helping me and i know it will help me in the future also. I get so excited when I read it! Apparently this book is for a college class, I'm in high school, but i got it anyways, you can order it on borders.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment