Friday, June 11, 2010

Shopping!



I would say i had a successful day of shopping today! I'm very satisfied with what i bought! I got a floral romper from Urban Outfitters, I never thought i'd buy one but if you find the right one, they are really adorable! I got the striped tank and earrings from B.P. Nordstrom, the tank was $13 and the earrings were $3! And then from Benefit Cosmetics i got, Play Stick foundation, and You Rebel tinted moisturizer! I'm so excited for summer, i still have a week of school left...but the sun is finally starting to come out more and hopefully the next week will go fast because i am so ready to done with my freshman year! Hope all of you had a wonderful school experience this year and are ready to have tons of memorable fun this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment