Sunday, July 11, 2010

Jackets, Jackets and more Jackets!




Once again, I am in love with the clothing of Anthropologie. I was looking through their online store today for some fall inspiration ideas and i came across their lovely jackets. Let's just say they are heavenly, classy, and simple! These are my favorite, especially the first one, I really really LOVE the first jacket. I must warn you, unfortunately as always, Anthropologie is quite pricey, but it is very well made clothing. Oh and J. Crew (Of course) also has some gorgeous jackets, but they even more expensive, but if you've got the money, that's great! They have some wonderful ideas for outfits in general on their website.

2 comments:

  1. AH! These are all verrry cute! I love the first one, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you ever shop at the J. Crew at the Seattle Premium Outlets? If not you should drop in sometime, my brother is working there this summer :)

    I love your blog, by the way! :)
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete