Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Italy

Lights of Florence
Piccolo cimitero di campagna - Little country cemetery (Maremma, Tuscany, Italy)
Greve in Chianti, Tuscany, Italy

Sunset in Tuscany
Postcard from Porto Venere
It's always been one of my dreams to go to Italy ever since I was a little girl(I'm pretty sure I knew that Italy existed before America. Haha!) I'm finally getting to go, but I still have 3 more years of waiting because I have to wait for High School to end. I'm pretty much crazy about Italy and I haven't even been there yet! I know I'm going to cry when I get off the plane or when I go to Tuscany, for some odd reason it's just an emotional thing for me. All of Italy is beautiful, but what's your favorite part of Italy or what part do you what to go visit or what country have you always dreamed of visiting? As much as I would love to go to all the big cities like, Rome, I'd rather go to the non-tourist areas and really get the full experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment